Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Celebrating Ryan's 13th Birthday






















I'm not doing so well on this blogging thing. I am very late in posting these!

We celebrated Ryan's birthday this year with a party at the local ice skating rink. The boys had so much fun, even the ones who thought they couldn't skate. It didn't take them long to pick it up at all. Just as a bunch of boys would, they spent the evening chasing each other around and generally just messing with each other. There were some kids they knew from church there too and Ryan kept stealing one of the girl's Hello Kitty hats. In my day that was called flirting but of course he vehemently denied it. But I saw it.

Can't believe my BABY is 13. Doesn't seem that long ago that I was carrying him around in his little pouch or pushing him around the park in his stroller. 13 years have passed by in the blink of an eye ...

Happy Birthday Ryan!

No comments: