Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Catching Up!

Time keeps on slipping, slipping, slipping ... and I get further and futher behind on this blog!

So, trying to catch up - these may or may not be in chronological order - which gives me hives when things aren't in order ... but bare (or is it bear?) with me. Bear I think. Anyway - here goes.

We have:

Celebrated the birthday of our friend Doug & Marla's adorable little girl at a pool party and the water was ICE cold! Of course the little ones loved it though!



Planted flowers around the mailbox. Just to be clear, I didn't ... but Brian and the kids did. It was just what I needed too - just what the dr ordered. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE yellow - it's such a happy color. Flowers around a mailbox might not be a big thing to some people, but I grew up in the country and we picked our mail up in town, therefore no flower surrounded mailbox ... but now I have one! So it is a big thing to me.



Brian, Ryan & Emma sawed off a pesky stump that we had been mowing around. I share that for no other reason than to say how absolutely much it tickled me to watch Ryan & Emma sawing together. They were really serious about it and worked hard to get it out. Goodness I love our kiddos!



Well - that's it for tonight ... the other ones probably each need their own post. Plus, I need to start writing 'the rest of the story' on my wrist.

No comments: