Monday, May 30, 2011

Monday Fun-day

It's been a while, yes I know ... I still need to do a catchup post. But, took the kiddos to the park tonight for a few photos and while they didn't cooperate to the extent I would have liked - I still think they're adorable. Even if they won't stand still.








After you've been there a while, and they have lost all interest in taking pictures ... their little personalities shine right though. Rebecca drops down and starts picking flowers. She's my "nature" child ... she could lose herself for hours on end out in the great outdoors.








And then little Emma ... she can't stand still to save her soul so she entertained me with flipovers, cartwheels and the like.,


I'm one blessed mama!


2 comments:

Mandy said...

What beautiful pictures and smiles!

Kristie said...

what beautiful pictures. They are three blessings to this world that is for sure..