Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Something New for Ryan









If you've been a reader on here for a while, you know we're one busy family with kids & their sports.  Ryan plays two seasons of baseball and then plays basketball in the winter.  He tried soccer once when he was little but it was the year we moved here and he was one sick little boy due to allergies and that season did not go well.  He started playing t-ball when he was either 3 or 4, I'm not sure which.  He also played flag football for several years as well.  This year he is trying something new & so far loves it - running cross country! And me, I've seen as many baseball games as I really care to see and am totally loving this cross country thing!  So far he has had two races, ran 41st out of 350 on his first race and then ran 17th in his race this past weekend.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Wow that is great! He is so grown up. What an amazing young man he is becoming. I know you guys are proud

rachel garber said...

I think it's so cool that Ryan has tried out so many sports. I wish I had done that but was always too afraid to be the slowest, last picked, bad at what I tried out, etc. Looking back that is pretty lame of me.

Also, love Emma flying through the air!