Thursday, August 2, 2007

Back to School





I'm not really sure why we continue this tradition, but when Ryan was getting ready to start kindergarten we gathered up his school supplies and took a picture of him with them. Somehow or another, 5 years later we're still doing that. Along those lines, somehow I had the misguided notion that the school supply list would get shorter each year, not longer!

I still can't believe my little guy will be going into the 4th grade. One day his little foot wasn't even as long as the palm of my hand and before you know it, he's starting 4th grade and past my shoulders. He starts school on Monday and every day he tells me that he can't wait for school to start! If I'm allowed to brag for a minute, he was accepted into the gifted and talented program this year. My sweet baby boy ...

No comments: