Monday, December 3, 2007

Early Christmas w/ cousins



Emma, Ryan, Chance & Cortney

While we were in Oklahoma, we let the kiddos go ahead and open their presents that they exchange with their cousins, (my sisters children). It was so fun watching them together. Ryan & Chance are only 6 months apart in age and they had great fun playing together. Cortney was really excited about getting to play with Emma but I think there was a little bit of the green-eyed monster thing going on. She was great w/ Emma at first but quickly cooled after my sister spent some time playing with Emma. One evening at dinner, she didn't even want Emma to sit next to her!

The highlight for Emma was a short little shopping trip that Charlotte, Emma and I tookd with my mom. Emma spotted a light purple western styled belt that had sparkly things on it and she was HOOKED! Charlotte bought it for her and Emma has been wearing it a lot - even if it doesn't match what she has on! It's been a while since I've been in a western store type atmosphere and didn't realize the cowboy world has added some "bling"! Emma LOVES sparkly so it fit her personality to a T!

No comments: