Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fireworks







We really splurged this year, we went across the river and bought fireworks. Now I'm not so sure I completely understand why we had to drive across the riva' but apparently IN fireworks are better than KY ones??? Someone please 'splain that to me.

The kids had a blast, this was Ryan's first year to do some of the bigger kid things like bottle rockets and he's hooked! The girls were content with their sparlers and watching some other things that Ryan had picked out for them.

We enjoyed some at home and then on then also had a get together with some friends on Sunday. Lots and lots o' fun. Pictures from there coming soon, maybe! After downloading to my pc, it would appear I did more visiting than picture taking!

2 comments:

Lori Lynn said...

I think you did a great job with these pictures. You really tell the story. I can hear the sounds when I see the girls with their hands over their ears.

Nice job.

sierrasmom said...

We have to drive an hour to Pa because it is not legal to buy them in NY!!!