Saturday, July 31, 2010

Pool Time

I mentioned in an earlier post about meeting up with friends from church while we were in North Carolina, they were the ones who had suggested it would be a good place for us to vacation and boy were they right. On the day we finally got to meet up with them, the big boys went parasailing while I stayed behind with the girls and enjoyed some pool time. The girls had a blast! Kate, I'll call 'St Kate', played and played and played some more with them while I visited with her twin sister Beth. I would have visited with Kate too but she was otherwise occupied with a whole slew of short people! haha. After playing with Kate all afternoon, my kids didn't want to go home w/ their mama!

Beth & Kate - thanks so much for such an enjoyable afternoon! We had such a good time. And St Kate - I've never, ever seen anyone let kids crawl all over them like you did. Goodness, patience is your virtue!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

You know I'll hold the ingredients for S'mores for your eventual visit, but make it soon because the marshmallows become one big marshmallow boulder if they don't get used quickly :)

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Love you, my friend!

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun with Emma and Rebecca. I am so glad we were able to meet up and spend the afternoon together. We need to do that now that we are home too. Fun times!
Kate