Sunday, March 28, 2010

Family Advocate



While we were in North Carolina we were able to meet up one night for dinner with Katrina who was our family advocate when we first started the process of adopting Rebecca. She's no longer with the agency we used but we have kept in contact since she left. I can't help but smile when I think of Katrina, she gave Emma her very first sucker the day that Emma & I went to Lexington to turn in our paperwork. The friendship just built from there and she's also the same sweetie who sent Emma all the lovely "Fancy Nancy" duds that have gotten much use with our little girls. So thankful for such sweet friendships!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It must make her heart so happy to see and hold the fruits of her own labor. Fun stuff!

Anonymous said...

It DOES make my heart so so soooo super happy. Wish I could see them every day!