Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Dance Recital




Emma had her very first "Dance Recital" this past Saturday and did an outstanding job! Trying to get all of those little kids to do the same thing at the same time was quite funny. It made me think of the analogy that Brian likes to use "it's like trying to herd cats".

Emma seemed to enjoy herself and especially liked the little bag of candy the teachers handed out after the recital. She did surprise me by asking me where her flowers were. LOL. As we were pulling in I had asked Brian if I should have bought flowers. I know, I know ... she's only three, but she's an observant little toot. I'm new at this kind of thing, you definately don't take flowers to baseball and basketball games and I wasn't sure if flowers were for musicals or plays ... one of these days I'll catch on.

1 comment:

Polar Bear said...

What a cutie!

Do you bring flowers? Our niece is having her first recital on June 2nd and asked us to come. (She's five) I thought about flowers, but then I thought she would be too young?