Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Smarter Than A 3 Year Old?

You know the little note pad/grocery list type things that have a magnet so you can hang on your fridge? Well, last night as I was washing dishes Emma was playing with one and had torn a sheet off. She asked me how many I wanted and I told her none since I was washing dishes. She said that if I didnt want one then she didn't want one either and asked me how to put it back on. I tried explaining that once it was torn off, you couldn't put it back on. For a good full minute, Emma was extremely quiet - and when she's quiet you better check and see what's going on because it's probably not good. However, I could somewhat see her out of the corner of my eye so this time I wasn't too worried. A few minutes later she tells me "I did it!". What I found was that she had taken the torn off sheet and placed it under the last sheet so that the magnet was still holding it on, it just wasn't attached!

The next thing I know, my baby girl is going to be teaching 'Thinking Outside the Box' seminars in Corporate America. Was I shown up or what!?

No comments: