Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Simpsonville Fall Festival






Miz Divine wanted to be in the beauty pageant at the fall festival in our small community. She didn't win :-( Of course I thought she was the cutest one up there but unfortunately my opinion doesn't matter. haha.

The main concern for her for the day was getting to play on the bouncy things, riding the ponies and visiting the booths. The winners of each category in the pageant were invited to ride in the parade, but Emma having the connections that she does, was invited to ride in another car anyway. To make it even better, it was her favorite - a YELLOW MUSTANG! There's just something about yellow mustangs that my baby girl loves! That beats a silly ol' princess crown any day :-)

It tickles the daylights out of us that there are so many people in our little community who love Emma. It seems like every time you turn around, someone is holding her or playing with her. I think I have mentioned before that one of the questions we were asked during the homestudy process was if our community would be accepting. The answer to that is a resounding YES. She's one loved little dumpling! Thank you friends and neighbors for being so sweet to our baby girl!

2 comments:

Marla said...

Who couldn't love that little cutie, and yes she was the cutest one in the contest.
A yellow Mustang, dont get much better than that. :o)

Leslie said...

Who wouldn't like Emma. She is a cutie magnet for sure. I'm with you and Marla, she was the cutest one up on that stage.

Ella loves Yellow cars also. I think I remember a post about a yellow Mustang awhile back from you. I'm I correct on that?