Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Clifty Falls, IN

We spent our last day in Madison discovering the Clifty Falls area. It's soooo pretty! I can't believe we've lived within an hour of this place for the last 8 years and had never heard of it. We will most certainly be going back there for another weekend getaway. Not sure how many miles of trails there are, but there were quite a few. Some were more rugged than others, but every trail we went on was beautiful. We saw 4 different water falls too - very pretty. I'm so out of shape though and my legs were a major kind of sore for several days after we got back!



A very rare picture with all of us ... I prefer having my hind-end on the other side of the camera!









We stopped at this creek and the kids just played and played. It really is true that just some running water, a stick or two and a bunch of leaves can keep kiddos occupied for a long time!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Beautiful photos, it looks like a fun place!

sierrasmom said...

How beautiful, I love the one of all of you!!!
Kathie

quilt'n-mama said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome trip! Absolutely beautiful! Great family pic too!
Blessings,
Gayly