Thursday, November 5, 2009

Special Time


I just love being able to spend one on one time with my children, but that seems to not happen nearly as much as I would like nor as much as they would like. We are always on the go with various sports, church activities, school things, gymnastics, etc. Besides the fact that it's just plain ol' hard to be able to carve out such time for 3 little souls. So, with that said - in my inbox this morning was an email listing upcoming events and one in particular caught my eye - JIGU! THUNDER DRUMS OF CHINA. The problem though is that it is TONIGHT! I'm still trying to figure out how I've missed this coming to town. I sent Brian an IM and asked him if he would like to take Ryan since the time frame is too late to have the girls out on a school night. My sweet, kind, caring and loving better half suggested he take the girls to gymnastics and that I have some one on one time with Ryan! So, tickets are in hand and plans are made. Date night for me and the little guy!!! And even better - it's going to be a complete surprise!

2 comments:

Lori Lynn said...

How fantastic! I cannot wait to read about the show.

fleur de lis cottage said...

Way cool...enjoy your mother/son date night with Ryan