Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Kentucky State Fair

Our family LOVES, LOVES, LOVES going to fairs. It doesn't really matter if it's the local county fair or if it's the state fair - they love it! We had the opportunity to go this past Friday & could not have asked for better weather. It was beee-you-tee-ful out there!

A few things, in no particular order - that really cracked me up. What better reason to go to the fair that to have your funny bone tickled.

Not so sure Jr liked being 'penned up' with the sheep.

Rebecca & Emma both were fascinated watching the little piggies enjoy their dinner. Rebecca was just a tad bit puzzled though and asked me (after watching them rooting around) if they were trying to wake their mama up. Needless to say, there were lots of laughs around us!

I needed that shirt!

And wish I'd had the nerve to buy a hair piece like that!



I really think this one is just fine without a caption.

1 comment:

Jet said...

Hahaha! Did you buy the shirt? ;-)