Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ohio State Capitol - Columbus







The main reason for our trip to Columbus was for Ryan to visit the state capitol. It tickles the daylights out of me that Ryan has set this goal for himself. As I've said before, I'm not sure how we are going to meet the goal. We're just taking it one trip at a time for now! Ryan really pays attention to the guides when we do tour and he always asks a few questions. The highlight of his trip was the dome he says, he loves looking at those. Unfortunately, the pictures we took of the dome from the inside did not turn out very well.

My sweet baby boy, I pray that he always enjoys learning and going and seeing ... he is an absolute delight to travel with! One of these days I'm going to put a scrapbook together for him of all of these visits and instead of it being in chronological order (like his regular scrapbooks), I'm going to put this one in alphabetical by state order. I think that would make it fun to see the differences between years easier. Example, seeing the pictures of the Alabama one at 8 and then Alaska at ??

Emma has gotten to where she enjoys these little outings too but I think right now, that the side trips to the gift shops are probably the most appealing!

No comments: