Friday, October 10, 2008

I've been shopping ...


Referral in hand, Rebecca's pretty little face in my mind ... what else can a mother do if she can't yet go to China to get her daughter ... Oh I know, SHOP!

Our breakfast table has 4 chairs that are somewhat large and both of the girls are too big for normal high chairs. Emma has been using a booster type seat thing in one of the chairs but it gets so messy. So, when we stopped by the Ikea store in Columbus a couple of months ago I found these and bought one for both girls. Emma is already using hers and it works so well!



I also found the cutest houndstooth dresses the other night, so I bought one for both.


And then of course Rebecca needs a backpack that matches Emma's. To differentiate between the two, I found the cutest little monogrammed buttons. One with an E and one with an R. Except theirs are black with dark pink monogramming.



We better get to China soon!

1 comment:

Jodee said...

I love all of your finds!

Hurry up China!