Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Willie & Waylon and the Boys

I left a funny story off from my post yesterday. Late last week I shared with my husband that I had read that Palin was going to be on SNL. Emma's little head pops around & she asks "Palin Jennings!?" Waylon/Palin Jennings. Hahahaha.

Then Sunday at church, Emma asks me if the band is going to sing "Mama's Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys".

I'll shamefully admit I have this bizarre interest in Willie Nelson music, but I've never been that big of a Waylon fan. Not knowing that, Brian picked up a Waylon cd for me last year on our way home from Thanksgiving in Oklahoma. We've listened to it a few times but not enough that I would have thought Emma would have known his name or a song he sings.

That child doesn't miss a thing!

2 comments:

quilt'n-mama said...

I was rolling laughing reading this! Kids always amazing me and their minds are such sponges!!! I love it!
Blessings,
Gayly

Marla said...

She is one sharp cookie