Friday, October 31, 2008

LOA!!! LOA!!! LOA!!!

We received our coveted LOA today!!! And wow, what a surprise it was! There were some received a week or so ago so I didn't really think it would happen until mid November.

Our agency has down January 8th as our tentative travel dates. I'm praying for earlier, but will take whatever we can get!

I mentioned getting a new picture of Rebecca, well here it is via a family from the Netherlands. They were at the Starfish Home adopting their daughter and emailed some pictures to someone else from the Netherlands who will be traveling there VERY soon to get their precious daughter. Then she passed it on to us! What a huge blessing. You know, you just do not go to bed thinking some kind soul is going to bless your socks off - but that's exactly what has happened over and over with this adoption.



Our sweetheart is the one on the right!

9 comments:

Jet said...

They are both soooo cute! Congratulations on your LOA!!! You'll be with her before you know it... and we'll get some pics to you very soon!!!

Groetjes,
Jet

Anonymous said...

Her hair is so beautiful! Congratulations, again and again.
Love,
Katrina

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!! I just saw this on RQ (yes, I am everywhere! LOL) and had hoped you posted. Congrats to you all! I am hoping for an earlier travel too!

Hugs,
Becky

fleur de lis cottage said...

YIPPEE! I'm so thrilled for you guys. I bet you are just bursting today. Godspeed on your travel.

quilt'n-mama said...

I love the new picture, congrats on your LOA! I'm hoping maybe we will meet up in Xian:)
Keep me posted!
Hugs,
Gayly

Unknown said...

I didn't know you had a blog until checking the Sweet Pea Yahoo group! Congratulations on your PA!! Woohoo!

She is darling and looks like she's ready to come home soon!

We have a blog too that is similar in name: horvethappeinings.blogspot.com

How old is Rebecca?

Teresa Horvet

Lori Lynn said...

Wow! Curly hair! How cute is that? Here's to a speedy trip.

Lori W

Patty said...

Congratulations! What great news for you! What an awesome surprise to get an updated picture... I got tears in my eyes reading this post. What an awesome early Christmas present for all of you!

Jboo said...

Congrats on the LOA!! YAY -- travel will be here before you know it! How exciting and sweet and wonderful that you were able to get such a lovely photo of your daughter!

Have a great week!

Janet