Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Giving Credit Where Credit Is Due


I have a few more pictures to post, but wanted to make sure I give credit where credit is due on these! Robin, a photographer in Frankfort took these shots of the kiddos. I was given her contact information from my friend Cynthia after I inquired about some fabulous pictures she had of Miss Marlee that were of her sitting on a railroad track. They were just too cute for words!

Robin was very patient with the kids even though it was evening time and the girls were tired and Ryan was bossy. She was even patient with me as I was constantly combing hair, trying to straighten bows and keep Ryan from being bossy. I would say she earned her money that night! The hard part is going to be figuring out which ones to order.

5 comments:

Lindy said...

Emma and Rebecca look cute in every picture you post! What sweet girls!

sierrasmom said...

Great pictures. You have a beautiful fmaily. Now Carolin, we live only 45 minutes from Albany, NYs capital.........
Kathie

Donna said...

Carolin,

The photos you posted over the past few days are simply fab!!! I love the black and white one with the girls...too cute!

Donna :)

Jet said...

What a beautiful picture!!!!

quilt'n-mama said...

eautiful pictures!
Thanks for sharing!
Blessings,
Gayly