Thursday, August 27, 2009

Rebecca



Considering I seem to not have time to blog anymore, I'll just have to stick with pictures. Rebecca was tired of having her picture taken by this point, but for some reason i love both of these shots of her.

Life is just a tad bit on the hectic side. I know I've shared on FB, but realized I had not here ... but I'm back to work!!! And it's kicking my beee-hind, however this week is definitely better than last in that regard. Starting to get my groove back! I'll write more about this blessing later.

3 comments:

Jet said...

I just LOVE the black and white one!!!! Beautiful!

Jet

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh she is so beautiful....in color....or in black & white! I have always loved her smile;)

Unknown said...

I love the top one. Shows her little personality so well.