Sunday, August 30, 2009

Travel Mates



As I was going back through pictures tonight, I realized that I had never mentioned a stop we made on the way back from Michigan. Not sure how I left this out! We were able to stop back through northern Indiana and spend some time with a family from our travel group that we met when we went to China to adopt Rebecca. We had the best time catching up and getting a chance to meet their adorable little boys (they had traveled w/out the boys). All the kids really hit it off and were having the best time together. The husbands gave us a hard time about Gina and I taking pictures of the girls, but not the boys. But she and I both know we took more than our share of pictures of the boys too!

It still amazes me, the friendships made and cherished through both of our adoptions. What a blessing!

2 comments:

sierrasmom said...

Oh I am so glad you got to stop and see Gina!!! What fun that must have been!!!!It is amazing what we have all shared together!!!!
Kathie

Jet said...

How do you make these collages? I love them; please share.....

jet