Wednesday, August 12, 2009

One Tired Baby Girl


Poor little Ree-bex, this was taken a week or so ago. She had swimming lessons that week which meant she had gone several days without a nap. One afternoon after we had arrived back home, checked messages, thumbed through the mail, all that good stuff - I realized Rebecca wasn't milling around. I knew she had gotten out of the car and came in the house but realized I hadn't heard from her since. Now before you think I'm a terrible mother, it didn't take me long to realize she was missing. Thankfully it didn't take long to find her as she had indeed made it in the front door but fell asleep on the stairs!

6 comments:

Lori Lynn said...

That shot is a classic! Actually, your stairs look pretty comfy. Did you move her?

Carolin said...

Lori Lynn - I just left her there since I was about to start dinner anyway and knew it was going to be a short nap as it was!

Leslie said...

Simply Adorable!!!

Marla said...

Bless her little heart, she was one tired girl.

Unknown said...

That's what makes great memories! So cute. What a great picture.

Jet said...

What a funny picture! She looks so cute....