Friday, August 21, 2009

Updated Capitol Map


I know I've been remiss in getting this updated ... but I have one minor technical problem along with a non-technical problem. A friend of mine updates this for me, because well, hmm - I don't know how he does it. He NEVER keeps the original of the map or the cute little pin so every time I need it updated I have to go search through thumb drives and find them. Add to that another little pesky problem. When I asked said friend to help me with this, well actually to do this for me, I requested a map with a push pin because that's what you would do if the map was hanging on the wall, right? Well he didn't understand why it had to be the pin and not some other little designation like a dot or a star but I wanted a pin. Which then made me endure this whole thing said friend used to tease me about, that it's all what Carolin wants. So ... long story, but now it's updated. And this time he even updated it without also harrassing me. That would be progress.

Speaking of progress, 11 down - 39 to go. How in the world are we going to get the rest of them visited is a great big question mark!

4 comments:

Marla said...

Aren't we the luckiest chicks, I mean what would we do with out our computer friends? I thank my on a regular basis, thanks again Leslie!

Jet said...

And what about our capitol? You HAVE to visit that one!!! :-)

Carolin said...

We would LOVE to! I did think of you guys when we visited the Dutch Village in Michigan, hopefully that counts just a tee-tiny bit!

Anonymous said...

Well at least when you visit New England you can do all 6 states/capitals in one week/weekend!