Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Way Behind ...

I'm so far behind on blogging that it's not even funny. I knew it was bad when even my hubby (who I thought NEVER checked the blog) made a comment about my lack of posting. Lots going on in the Hunter household. A trip to WV over Memorial Day weekend to add another state capitol to our list. Church get togethers. Birthday parties. Baseball games. Baseball practices. T-Ball games. End of preschool things for Emma, end of 'parents day out' things for Bex and 5th grade celebration type things for Ryan. So hard to believe that in August we'll have Rebecca going to preschool, Emma starting kindergarden and Ryan moving to middle school. My babies are growing up :-( Oh, and some job interviews for me. Needless to say, it's been quite hectic around here.


So enough chatting from me ... it seems my friends prefer pix to words anyway. Here's a few shots from a birthday party we attended over the weekend. Hope you had a grand birthday Adalyn !!!




2 comments:

Marla said...

Ahhhh, what a sweet picture for you to post. We had a awesome time and cant wait for our next get together, minus 4 wheelers. :o)

amy said...

Emma is not allowed to start kindergarten! just the other day she was a toddler!! school finishes this week, let's plan some time to get together--please?? i miss that little emma lou!